I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Students seeking admission to this college will have to apply for admission in the prescribed form within the time notified.
- It is obligatory for the student to get his/her form checked and to visit in person.
- Candidates of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward and EWS classes will have to submit a copy of the certificate from the Social Welfare Department and the Physically Handicapped applicants have to attach a copy of the medical certificate from a civil surgeon along with the application. (Original to be produced at the time of admission for verification)
- Candidates seeking admission for the first time will be charged entrance fee, enrollment fee, Identity Card fee and Deposit fee in the first term.
- The principal's decision will remain final for all admissions and it would be binding to the students. Admission already granted to a student will be cancelled if the information provided by him/her is either false or if he/she withholds any required information. In such cases the fees and deposit will be forfeited.